VIE : OPERATIONS AND PROCESS ENGINEER
Job family : Research & Innovation |
Position : Research & Innovation |
Area : China |
Region : NANJING |
Contract : VIE |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
You have technical skills in the Ruminant species and would like to apply it to marketing, this position is meant for you.
Your main missions will be the following ones :
- Implement operation strategy developed by company.
- Develops and maintain daily work to achieve product yield target
- Leading and acting as role model
- Ensure that daily operation is coordinated in a manner to support SQRE objective
- Ensure that any resources required to achieve daily execution available in a timely manner
- Participate in the identification and assessment of environmental factors and hazard sources within the work scope, update in time, and take corresponding risk control actions, and communicate to related personnel.
- Organize and supervise team members to receive adequate process and safety-related training.
- Participate weekly unit safety audit within the department, especially for the inspection of major hazard sources and hazardous process unit.
- Participate unit safety patrol twice per day.
- Participate the investigation and rectification of all HSE potential risk
- Issue out production productivity/Yield/Unit consumption/OEE monthly report. And process optimization.
- Participate process safety accident RCA and formulation of accident prevention actions.
- Strictly implement the requirements of process safety management and strengthen the risk analysis and approval process of MOC process.
- In charge of process running parameters management
- In charge of SOP&PID review and update management
- In charge of ISO file update and internal and external audit cooperation
- In charge of digital relate work perform of unit.
- Other related work assigned by senior operation manager.
Team player and leader sense, have experience in leading and develop team
Understanding of safety rules and regulations
Good experience on unit operation in chemical plant, abilities of predicting and dealing with production related issues, abilities of dealing with emergency case
Fresh graduate, 3 years and above management experiences in chemical production, 5 years and above experience in chemical industry is a plus
Abilities of team organizing and management
Proficient in computer operation and office automation