The profitability of many aquaculture operations is at risk due to the difficulty to control a wide diversity of disease agents, including bacteria, virus, protozoa, and parasites. Further intensification of aquaculture will increase the need for effective measures to prevent diseases.
Sanacore® GM is a broad-spectrum health promotor powered by 6 mode of actions:
- Gut modulation towards a healthy gut microbiota
- Reducing pathogenicity and toxicity of bacterial pathogens
- Increasing gut microbiota diversity
- Natural prevention of parasites and reducing their impact on productivity
- Natural anti-inflammatory action and enhanced immune-competence
Sanacore® GM benefits
- Broad-spectrum disease prevention
- Reduced mortality caused by bacterial (co-)infections and/or gut parasites
- Improved performance & productivity
- Signficant impact on sustainability of shrimp production
Proven results in aquaculture species
Since 2009, field trials run under a variety of production conditions and disease pressure have shown the efficacy of Sanacore® GM to improve survival of shrimp in a cost-effective way.
In fish, Sanacore® GM has proven to be effective in reducing the impact on mortality and productivity of a diverse range of diseases.