The company’s security policy
Zero accidents is one of the permanent objectives of this commitment in all areas. It is supported by a systematic and in-depth analysis of risks and losses, and the implementation of the best prevention techniques by associating all stakeholders in a commitment to Sustainable Development.
Adisseo’s health and safety policy is based on the following six principles:
- Ensure the health and safety of people through prevention and control of risks, contributing to well-being in the workplace.
- Demonstrate leadership and example.
- Take into account risks related to processes, products and ergonomics in safety risk analysis studies, right from the design stage, in order to guarantee the safety of people and processes in the workplace.
- Help prepare the organization to manage possible emergency situations.
- Reduce risk by investigating incidents and near misses.
- Require subcontractors to manage safety in accordance with this policy.
2020, new best year for safety performance
For the second year running, Adisseo achieved its best safety performance ever. Despite a difficult second quarter of 2020, our safety performance over the other three quarters significantly exceeded the target.
In five of the 12 months of the year we had no lost time due to accidents. This demonstrates that our ultimate goal of “Zero accidents” is achievable thanks to the specific and varied action plans dedicated to safety, best practices and the safety culture deployed throughout the company.
Health and safety operational cost in 2019
people die every day in the world from accidents at work or occupational diseases.
people die every day in the world due to an occupational accident.