Regional Demand Planner
Job family : Support Functions |
Posição : Supply Chain |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
This new position in our supply chain organization will be covering Europe and IMEA with the role of providing the forecast vision to our Regional Business and Category Managers by reviewing and analyzing the statistical forecast and consolidating market insight imputs to lead the regional review meeting.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Revise the monthly statistical forecast on a 12 months horizon: analyze SFA monthly to understand the main gaps, review monthly statistical forecast and review master data to make sure product references by country and by customer are well-updated
- Provide Category/country managers vision on Forecast : provide analysis on forecast accuracy, give a first explanation on changes made on statistical forecast versus last month, consolidate market insight inputs and guarantee our demand planning tool is set correctly.
- Lead the regional demand review meeting: explanation of sales forecast accuracy results, provide the region with a vision of the forecast, explain changes versus last cycle and comparison with Budget / QBR in volumes, present Risks and opportunities and align on the final forecast to be submitted
- Forecast submission: guarantee forecast registered in the system is aligned with the forecast agreed during RDR, provide consolidated regional feedback to the global demand manager
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Engineering with at least 1 year experience in a Demand Planning role
- Experience of working in a matrix organization and in a multi-cultural environment
- Working knowledge of demand planning processes & tools ; experience with FutureMaster is a plus
- Working knowledge of an ERP – experience with SAP is a plus
- English fluent
- Great communication skills and team player with a business oriented mindest: curiosity and ability to interact with commercial teams to understand market trends and identify factors influencing sales pattern
- Exceptional analytical ability