Supply Chain Business Process Owner
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Supply Chain |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Under the responsibility of the Global Supply Chain Director, as the Process Owner of the Supply Chain processes for the Group covering all SBUs and regions, you lead our supply chain core model implementation in SAP MM, SD & PP (material management, sales and distribution and production planning), ensure the appropriate reporting and KPI tracking and initiate and drive continuous improvements of the processes & tools.
Your main missions are:
- Consolidate the design of the supply chain core model and promote it throughout the organization, including non SAP entities.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end management of the supply chain processes.
- Ensure the optimization of the use of SAP modules supporting supply chain activities (Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Production Planning…).
- Manage UAT and testing activities.
- Drive the roll-out, cascading and training of the process with the support of local key users, ensure adoption and assist the change management initiatives.
- Animate the network of key users and display continuous improvement and best practices.
- Analyze the recurrent problems and bring support (solution provider) to ensure the successful transition and the stability of the system.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the performance of Supply chain (OTIF, availability rate….) and organize their visualization in the BI ecosystem. Manage the evolution of KPIs where necessary.
- Ensure alignment of the supply chain processes with the overall strategic goals and objectives of the organization and measure the performance of the processes and lead the continuous improvement of the process.
We are looking for:
- A leader to conduct our supply chain core model implementation, able to deploy our structuring supply chain core model and to develop a key user community worldwide to accompany a constantly evolving system (from SAP ECC to S4 Hana).
- Experience in implementing & developing effective SAP Supply chain modules.
- Cross-functional project management.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Engineering with a minimum 5-year experience in a customer service and upstream supply chain role.
- Working knowledge of SAP, modules MM/PP/SD.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Expert proficiency with Excel & Powerpoint.
- English fluent.
- Great communication skills with the ability to influence and achieve expected results in autonomy by establishing effective cross-functional & cross-culture relationships.
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships while also focusing on functional and project needs, good problem-solving skills.