Marketing & Business Development Director
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Marketing |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : CDI |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
As member of the regional Europe/CIS management team, you role is to lead all marketing & technical related team and activities to support sustainable business development in line with Adisseo’s strategy in each product category.
This encompasses, daily line management of the team, overseeing the:
- market intelligence studies and reports, market communication and events, local support to the business
- product registration and compliance
- coordination and cooperation between product categories and regional business areas to maximize the solution approach
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Develop and align business strategies on product category level, develop Region business strategy with regional colleagues
- Coordinate new customers or new product development projects with Sales, R&D and production; manage and optimize the product portfolio
- Manage the product registration and authority approval to ensure legal compliance of the business model
- Define the promotional strategy together with Area and Regional management, prepare and monitor the promotion budget
- Coordinate and prepare business budgeting
- Ensure timely product and application technology transfer to the Region and provide strong technical service to Sales team
- Contribute to the local distribution management policy and monitor the implementation
- Develop the pricing policy for each product category to support business growth and optimize company profit
- Drive new business development via Technical and Marketing efforts
- Identify new approaches in e-commerce and explore how these may assist in growing the business and optimize business management.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in Animal Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology, Business or related, MBA degree as a plus
- At least 10 years’ working experience in sales, marketing, animal nutrition or business development, international/regional people coordination experience is preferred
- Excellent marketing sense and strategic view to the business
- Autonomy, transparency, customer oriented and result driven
- Strong people management and leadership skills to lead a team with different profiles
- Excellent coordination competence in a multifunctional organization and strong influential power
- Capacity to interact with senior management in both global and local management teams
- Deep understanding of multi species animal nutrition