Head of Marketing Strategy Ruminants
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Marketing |
Area : France |
Region : Europe |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Within our SBU specialties, and as a direct report of the Director Ruminants Solutions, you are responsible for the strategy and brand diamonds of the Ruminants Category worldwide with the objective of increasing the adoption of Adisseo solutions and differentiate Adisseo offer from the competition.
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Ensure the translation from the category strategy into brand diamonds: what does the brand offer (value proposition, differentiation, functionalities, ROI, etc.) and what does the brand stand for (positioning, marketing plan, brand character, targeting, etc.).
- Establish and drive brand books and their implementation and trains global and regional marketing managers, regional technical & sales managers
- Define the global marketing plan of the categories (in-bound and out-bound) and establish the Ruminants Marketing RoadMap for campaign planning (solutions, product, advertisement), in alignment with the group marketing process.
- Be responsible for categories competitive intelligence; Follow and analyze market trends and competition, in close collaboration with the Global Marketing team.
- Be responsible for new product launches, including product positioning, marketing and technical training.
- Responsible for the implementation of new services.
- Define and follow marketing budget and approval processes.
- PhD in dairy nutrition, DVM or in agriculture or life sciences.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing/technical Manager or business manager in dairy feed additives or farming, or in veterinary cattle market for at least 5 year(s).
- Different International assignments would be a plus
- Good knowledge in strategic marketing, brand architecture, branding & marketing mix.
- Good knowledge of the feed industry, its expectations and needs, upright knowledge of feedstuffs, additives and ingredients used in dairy nutrition
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization in a multicultural environment, with cross-functional interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills– oral, written, with internal network and customers, team spirit. Creative thinker with a vision, open minded and curious. Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, results oriented.
- Business/Customer orientation, eager to put customer in the centre of trial and program reflections.
- English required, additionally French and/or Portuguese and/or Spanish and/or Chinese would be a strong plus.