Flavorist / Technical Manager Palatability (m/f)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : United Kingdom |
Region : Global |
Contract : Permanent position |
Reporting to the Global Category manager, the technical manager Palatability / Flavorist (m/f) will be responsible for:
- New product development and new solutions development globally
- Technical issues for Palatability Category; oversee the technical function to ensure sales support and training
- Product formulations and product efficacy; for the core product range and bespoke products
- Consistent product quality of the Palatability Product range; interface between sales – manufacturing, R&I and internal technical departments of Adisseo
- Management of the technical team of the Palatability Category, including the lab functions. Ensure Health & Safety standards / procedures are met within the Laboratory.
He/she will support the development of our GKA and RKA.
- Education: Academic degree in a relevant field
- Skills: Minimum 8 year(s) of previous working experience in feed or food sector with Flavor experience
- Good knowledge of feed or animal industry is highly appreciated : feedstuffs, additives and ingredients
- Ability and confidence to give technical support
- Aware of regulatory framework
- Specific IT knowledge: Microsoft office – ERP systems / data bases.
- Languages: fluent in English: French – Chinese – Spanish is a plus / considered as an advantage
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Customer centric and sales oriented
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to motivate, convince and lead
- Proactive; problem solving capacities
- Excellent communication skills– oral, written, with internal network and customers, team spirit, good ability to interact with customers, sales team, cross-functional teams and third parties
- High ability to work independently and to be self-motivated in making your work plan, energetic and self-driven
- Team player
- Convincing – Enthusiastic
Welcome diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
Position ideally located in Chester, in the UK but could also be located in France or Spain.