Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job family : Fonction Support |
Position : Affaires réglementaires |
Area : Spain |
Region : Huesca |
Contract : CDD |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Context and challenges of the position
In the market access department, the registration specialist brings to the business his/her expertise to ensure that our products can get the proper marketing authorizations in the targeted countries, at the moment the business needs it. This expertise covers all the registration steps from BU request to market introduction and guaranties the compliance with Adisseo and local policies. This position is a member of the global market access team, reporting to the head of regulatory affairs.
Missions of the job
- The regulatory affairs specialist is in charge of registering the products with the support of all the different stakeholders from the different sectors of the company. You will ensure a regular update of the teams on registration processes. You will also contribute in Adisseo to the update of product data and impacting processes, ensuring monitoring and improvement of the performance of registration processes.
- The registration specialist advocates for the company interests towards our external partners and stakeholders (regulatory authorities, professional associations…) and help company ensure quality, regulatory, sanitary compliance.
- Analysis of documentation (FSC’s, technical data, legal documents, etc.)
- Translation of documents from English to Spanish language and vice versa
- Give support in document processing internally and externally (Chamber of Commerce, DGA, banks, notary’s office…)
- Project management and transversal team management
- Ensure registration of products in the world as per the business strategy
- Ensure a regular update on registration processes under your responsibility and communicate it to the adequate stake holders
- Contribute to ensure the worldwide quality & feed safety, regulatory and sanitary compliance of Adisseo products
- Regulations on sanitary and regulatory imperatives valid for import & export of animal feed and food
- Data/database management and analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications or equivalent programs
- Ability to manage large volumes of data in systems in a high-tech environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work meticulously to ensure accuracy when reviewing regulatory documentation
- Priority and time management
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix process-oriented organization
- Ability to work in a project mode
- Ability to work in a very international and intercultural environment
- Great interest in learning regarding relevant regulations to our products
- You obtained a degree in nutrition, in marketing or in law or you obtained a diploma as a Veterinary, an Agronomist, as a Food Industry Engineer, or any related field
What we offer
- A temporary (6 months), full-time job, based in Huesca, with the possibility to work hybrid
- A great opportunity to learn new things and to gain more experience
- A challenging position, in a fun and dynamic team
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Relevant on-the-job training with an extensive onboarding program
- A great environment to work in
- Part of a worldwide leader company in animal nutrition with a great focus in sustainability