Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : China | Region : Asia | Contract : VIE |
Adisseo, one of the world pioneers in animal nutrition, has established itself as a leading company in the nutritional market, producing Rhodimet® powder and liquid methionine, MetaSmart® methionine, Microvit® vitamins and Rovabio® enzymes. As its business grows in China and to better serve customers, Adisseo Life Science (Shanghai) Co. Ltd is looking for a competent person to fill the below-mentioned vacancy.
Fully responsible for SNOP activities including domestic & international (import & export ) business
Job Description :
– Be responsible for materials import planning of NP99/Metsmart/Rovabio and so on. Lead the communication with HQ and local sales team for stock planning.
– Be responsible for the export planning of AT88. Lead the communication with HQ & AAP, USA and other regions for export AT88.
– Actively initiate & lead the local monthly SNOP meeting with collaboration to the related departments .
– Update stock level & replenishment allocation per domestic warehouse based on the sales requirement.
– Place the import orders in SAP , follow up to prepare & print documents like orders/packing list /COA/Vet/COO for goods replenishment to local Chinese market.
– Manage the follow-up spread sheet of import orders & shipments tracking efficiently and timely.
– handle the booking for the export orders as well as specific request clarification.
– Implement the new process of SNOP driven by HQ if any.
-Monitor & Improve supply chain KPI based on market benchmark, such as: OTIF, Service efficiency, cost management, replenishment reliability, etc.
– Support the management improvement in WH, Customs clearance and logistics.
– Participate in potential projects if it makes sense.
– Help other departments on communication between HQ and ALS.
– Master degree in international trade, or similar.
– At least 2 year professional experience
– SAP would be an advantage.
– Ability to work in a multi-national work environment within a matrix organization with functional and cross functional
relationships and reporting lines.
– Proficient in English and French
– Good initiatives and a team player.
– Self-motivated, result oriented and initiative for
innovations. Able to identify issues and provide practical
solutions with good sense of business.
– High integrity sense of responsibility
To obtain a work visa in China, two years experience is required (the Learning periods that can be counted)