Technical Service Manager – MEA Region F/M
Job family : Business Development | Position : Technical sales | Area : Turkey | Region : MEA | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Service Manager – MEA Region F/M
Location: Turkey, Maghreb or Egypt
Mission and main stakes
The Technical Service Manager (TSM) F/M is in charge of the technical support of Adisseo service portfolio in the assigned Area: MEA Region
The TSM support will consist in training Adisseo sales and marketing teams and contribute to train partners (distributors and agents).
The TSM will speak and present the technical specificities of the Services to conferences, congresses and any other professional events.
The TSM will help the sales forces in explaining and convincing customers and prospects in the values of Adisseo services.
The TSM defines and implements technical action plans to provide the most appropriate technical Services to customers and partners for the existing product line, which will help in development & retention of Sales with our customers in MEA Region.
Besides, the TSM has a key role to play being always in contact with customers, experts, KOLs, scholar… the TSM may also be at the origin of new ideas, concepts and services.
The TSM will be a key provider of needs for R&D departments and adapting the technical offer for services to fit the customer value.
- Responsible for the NIR Calibration (All the process of Standardization of NIR Machines and validation with PNE Team)
- PNE / Adict training to customers and any other services developed in the future for NIR services.
- Follow up on the use of samples and retention of customers through service usage with the NIR machines in MEA.
- Ensure the collection of new samples, ingredients to help our PNE Team to create a robust database which fulfill the needs of MEA customers.
- Daily Customer-labs visits on different wet chemistry methods (Proximate, HPLC, TAA) different analysis methods.
- Follow-up MEA Elab requests and follow up with CARAT on samples sending and results sharing.
- Work with our Technical Team on explaining and delivering new services.
- Build our new local network for local labs in MEA and connect it with CARAT.
- Precise the budget for each year on services, reporting on active and inactive customers.
- Act as a guest speaker to workshops and external conferences
- Write scientific and technical articles in professional and international press
- Propose, implement, pilot and follow-up development trials for new services.
- Ensure the reporting and the communication of the trials’ results to internal and external technical sales network
The TSM is accountable for:
- Training technically the Adisseo sales and marketing forces, and the distributor/agent representatives in collaboration with the sales team
- Defining and providing technical services and support to customers, distributors and agents
- Elaborating and follow up technical action plans with both HQ and regions to develop and consolidate the services.
- High level of responsibility and autonomy
- Transversal position directly and strongly interacting with numerous professions and interlocutors
- Solid intercultural management capacities
- Degree in Animal Nutrition, Agriculture Engineering, Veterinary medicine DVM, Chemistry.
- Strong knowledge in both Wet Chemistry analysis and NIR
- Animal Physiology and animal health strong knowledge
- Strong ability to adapt to changing situations (multicultural and multi knowledge levels interlocutors)
- Ability to define, implement and follow a nutrition trial protocol on animals
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills– oral, written, with internal network and customers, team spirit
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Travel: At least 70% of the time travelling