Technical Service Advisor (m/f)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Singapore |
Region : Singapore or other main cities in SEA countries |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
MISSION AND CHALLENGES OF THE CANDIDATE:
The Technical Service Advisor (TSA) manages the NIR-based tools and all the related database generated from both French HQs and SEA local countries to support the needs from sales, distributors, and customers for their proper functioning. These tools include PNE, ADDICT and the upcoming QUID and NESTOR. To achieve this, it will rely on the knowledge of animal nutrition and feed formulation, and a good understanding of feed raw materials. At the same time, the TSA will be leading the localization and development of technical services for all the specialty categories with the help from French HQs and Singapore Laboratory Team.
The objective of the position is to coordinate with service providers and various organizations to demonstrate and communicate to customer the value-adding proposition of Adisseo’s products in the challenging market conditions, feed raw materials supplies and prices, and the subsequent economic calculations.
In line with the functionality of the counterpart in French HQ, this position is at the crossroads of Innovation, Marketing and Business Units.
- To establish the correspondence link with HQ’s central formulation matrix, organizing the update, guaranteeing its accuracy and ensure the validation is in coherence with technical team and customers’ matrix of nutritional needs by species.
- Manage NIR-related services, including customers’ account management, feed raw materials scanning (with the help from SG lab), maintain and update current NIR database (APAC local)
- Propose and check PNE/ NIR terms in the sales contracts and assist the NIR machine purchase for customers
- NIR-based services introduction, promotion and training to sales, business partners and customers
- PNE booklet update, newsletters for the company, and article writing for both magazines and conferences with the focus of NIR-based technology application, feed raw materials and new services
- Coordinate with HQs and local sales/technical team to collect local feed raw material samples from time to time for various purposes
- Get involved in sales projects to help sales/RCMs/country technical team using the expertise of feed formulation and understanding of feed raw materials
- Coordinate with HQs and SG lab for the development and localization of technical services for all the specialty BUs
- Promote the existing and upcoming services to help sales retain and gain customers
- Report all interactions with customers and key contacts in the CRM tool (ACE pipes)
- Assist in designing product marketing tools and technical marketing strategies with the focus of technical services
EDUCATION, SKILLS, WORK EXPERRIENCE:
- PhD or Master in animal nutrition and/or animal science, or equivalent
- A solid background in poultry and swine nutrition, and experience of molecular biology application in animal science field. Experience and practices in feed formulation, feed raw materials analysis and hands-on experience of NIR would be a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years’ practical experience in the feed or feed additive industry
- Self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to speak fluently English, knowing Mandarin or SEA local languages would be a plus
- Willing to travel for at least 25% of working time