Technical Sales Representative, Specialty Products
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Thailand |
Region : Asia |
Contract : CDI |
Position Description: The job holder will be based in Thailand and cover the markets of Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos. He/she will report to the Specialty Products Sales Manager and required to work closely with customers, distributors, regional BU Managers to grow sales of specialty products range (Nutritional acid, essential oil, herbal, Mycotoxin binder, mold inhibitor, sweetener + aroma and other preservative feed additives products). The main duties of the job holder will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a sustainable sales plan to expand and retain market shares for specialty products range in Thailand and countries in charge.
- Build strong customer relationship with direct accounts and grow sales at these accounts.
- Drive and track sales performance of the agents and distributors.
- Contribute to product marketing, and training to distributors and agent sales team
- Coordinate and work with Sales Manager
- In developing the monthly sales forecast and annual sales budget for countries in charge
- identify and coordinate technical, marketing and equipment support services to match the needs of the customers
- Collaborate with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers’ data, visit reports and projects update are timely and accurately entered and managed within the CRM system
- Scope: Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos
- Travel: Frequent
- Functional relationships: Specialty Products Sales manager and team, Regional BU Managers, customer service and finance teams.
Qualification, Education, Skills, Work Experience:
- Thai national with local or University degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition or veterinary science.
- Strong knowledge and efficient technical sales skill for animal feed additives specialty products.
- Good knowledge and sales experience (Nutritional acid, essential oil, herbal, Mycotoxin binder, mold inhibitor, sweetener + aroma and other preservative feed additives products) will be an added advantage.
- Young, energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with others, strong collaboration and team work.
Speak and write fluently in English