Technical Sales Executive
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Thailand |
Region : Bangkok |
Contract : CDI |
- The job holder is required to agree, set and works closely with Specialty Product Manager to share and coordinate their works within product groups, customers, distributors at responsible area to grow sale of Adisseo Specialty Product ranges.
- The responsible area are Thailand and Myanmar.
- The Specialty Product ranges mean all Adisseo’s Specialty Products which are, but not limited to, enzyme, probiotic, organic selenium, butyric, mycotoxin binder, palatability, etc. products.
The main duties of the job holder will include, but not limited to:
- Agree, set, share and manage with Specialty Product Manager to develop, execute, control and monitor sales activities, sustainable sales plans, to reach the sales target and expand market share of Adisseo’s Specialty Products range.
- Work closely with his/her immediate Manager and Regional, Global BU Managers in setting up or revising sales strategy, product positioning, short, medium and long term business plans
- Identify business opportunities to develop new accounts and retain existing businesses
- Conduct product presentation
- Conduct customer visit to build, maintain good relationship; to sell, collect market information and identify new market opportunities.
- Manage the product trial with customers including analysis support
- Identify, contribute and coordinate with the Marketing Team to get technical, marketing and equipment support tools and services to match the needs of the customers
- Collaborate with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers’ data, visit reports and projects update are timely and accurately entered and managed within the salesforce system
- Other relate jobs as may be assigned
Qualification, Education, Skills, Work Experience:
- Customer & Sales Focus to fully understand the needs and provide solutions to clients.
- Results Oriented to focus on delivering business results set by line manager.
- Leadership skills to work and deliver business efficiencies in matrix organisation
- Thai national, male or female. Age 30-40 years old.
- Degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition or veterinary science.
- At least 5 years’ experience, preferably in technical sales (B2B), product management with specialty products (nutrition or health) for livestock industry.
- Strong knowledge and efficient technical sales skill for animal nutrition specialty products
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills
- Ability to work efficiently with others, strong collaboration and team work skill
- Speak, listen and write fluently in English.