Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : United Arab Emirates | Region : Dubai | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture !
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager – Egypt, Sudan, Levant, Pakistan & GCC, the Specialty Technical Sales Manager ( STSM) will have the following responsabilities:
Mission and main stakes :
– Member of the MEA team, the STSM is in charge to promote and sell the Specialty product line in the assigned geographical area. In full collaboration with the Area Sales Manager, the STSM will propose adapted and tailored solutions, combining products and services and demonstrating values to identified key customers.
– The STSM will also provide adequate support to local partners (distributors and/or agents) to improve promotion and sales of Specialty products in the area covered by the Distributors by exclusive contract.
– The STSM’s mission is to understand the decision process in a particular customer organization to succeed in developing Specialty products.
– The main stakes of this newly position, consist in
1) detecting and identifying the needs and expectations from the customers,
2) proposing suitable solutions constituted by one or a combination of Specialty products from Adisseo to customers,
3) ensuring the necessary follow-up of the nutritional projects to achieve objectives in terms of sales and qualitative targets.
– The STSM should participate to help and to provide the necessary support to establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customers and, especially with the Key accounts according to Sales Manager requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
• Know the Specialty products technical and marketing information, market environment, including competition and sales tools at length
• Master the associated services to Specialty products such as PNE, DIM, e-Lab, etc.
• Understand the decision-making process of the key accounts’ organization
• Ensure Specialty products promotion to customers, prospects, and any other players susceptible to be involved into the process decision
• Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
• Train the Distributor/Agent sales force and marketing team and visit identified customers together
• Make technical presentations and answer most of the technical inquiries from customers and distributors team
• Monitor local technical trials following Technical Advisors instructions
• Expand market awareness and generate demand in the determined area through visits to direct customers, end-users, influencers, key opinion leaders and to any other stakeholders identified as important to improve market penetration with the Specialty products (pull strategy)
• Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
• Participate into the definition of the priorities in terms of Specialty product development in the assigned area, split by the customer and prospect portfolio
• Ensure the success of new product launch in the area planning actions and defining local tactics to achieve objectives.
• Gradually enhance the geographical scope to include Levant area
• Report any information susceptible to be of interest for the rest of Adisseo and more precisely maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
• and Sell Sell!
The STSM will be accountable for the following matters:
• Specialties business development in the assigned area in co-responsibility with the Area Sales Manager
• Action Plan determined together with Area Sales Manager and partners (Distributor and Agents) • Give the necessary support to partners
80% of the time in the field
Position located in one of the country in the area: Saudi Arabia or UAE