Specialties Technical Sales Manager – Southern Africa F/M
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : South Africa |
Region : South Africa |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
As member of the MEA team, the Specialties Technical Sales Manager Southern Africa F/M is in charge to promote Adisseo products and services in South Africa and neighboring countries.
In full collaboration with the Area Sales Manager, the STSM will propose adapted and tailored solutions, combining products and services and bringing value to identified key customers. He/she will also provide adequate support to local partner (distributors and/or agents) to improve promotion and sales.
More specifically, your role will be to:
- Promote and sell Adisseo full specialties product and services range, displaying profound technical expertise to customers, prospects and key influencers
- Help to define priorities and sales strategy for the market, in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager
- Update and fill our CRM Sales force with leads, opportunities and any key information
- Understand the key customers’ decision-making process and lead expansion and growth in commercial activity in Southern Africa
- Ensure successful launch of new products and elaborate business development roadmap
- Support, convince, advise and train main distributors and customers on product range
- Organize events and technical demonstrations for customers and distributors
- Constantly monitor market trends and opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong business acumen.
- A graduate, ideally with some post-graduate qualifications, in agriculture, animal nutrition and/or veterinary activities, with 2-5 years successful experience in selling animal nutrition and/or health products/services.
- Sales hunter, team-player, outgoing, highly adaptable, and autonomous with solid drive and focus. Analytical and sharp, ready for challenges and result driven.
- The position is home office based and will require flexibility and significant travel across the country ( at least 70% of the time).