Specialties Technical Sales Manager France
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : France |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
Reporting directly to the Southern Europe Sales Director, the Specialties Technical Sales Manager shall promote and sell the Adisseo Specialties products in France.
In full collaboration with the Sales Director, the STSM will propose adapted and tailored solutions, combining products and services and demonstrating values to identified key customers. The scope of the position encompasses the deal closure.
- Master the Adisseo portfolio of products and services related to the Specialties.
- Promote the nutritional features and benefits of the products, to decision makers within potential and existing customers.
- Monitor local technical trials, following Technical Advisers instructions
- Ensure the success of new product launch in the respective country. Plan actions and define local tactics in order to achieve the objectives.
- Master the portfolio of customers
- Identify the customers’ needs, potential, objectives and problems in order to define, propose and deliver the appropriate products and
- Understand the decision-making process of the key accounts’ organization.
- Develop strong commercial relations with customers through frequent visits, contacts and events (fairs, Adisseo’s local and global events…).
- Define the priorities in terms of Specialty product development in the assigned territory, split by customer and prospect.
- Contribute locally to business development with Global Key Accounts (GKA), by following the GKA Manager’s strategy / priorities assigned for the account.
- Collaborate with the Regional Category Managers regarding prices, volumes and forecasts of the Specialties products.
- Manage the marketing activities (advertising, events, testimonials etc) of the Specialties products within the assigned territory in corporation with the Marketing department.
- Analyze the animal feed markets, growth perspectives, opportunities & threats, competition and report any information of interest.
- Maximize the use of the CRM system for reporting of visits, projects, customer contacts and customer
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or nutrition or equivalent through experience,
- A strong animal nutritionist ideally: with an expertise in monogastrics and a minimum of 3 years in the animal feed industry. Having feed formulation experience is a plus.
- Ability and confidence to give technical
- Competent IT
- Fluent English (spoken and written)