Specialties Technical Sales Manager F/M
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : United Kingdom | Region : United Kingdom | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are looking for a skilled Specialties Technical Sales Manager – United Kingdom F/M
Location: United Kingdom (home office)
Mission and main stakes
Member of the Northern Europe team, the STSM is in charge to promote and sell the Specialty product line in the assigned geographical area. In full collaboration with the Area Sales Director, the STSM will propose adapted and tailored solutions, combining Adisseo products and services and demonstrating values to identified customers.
The STSM’s mission is to understand the decision process in a particular customer organization to succeed in developing Specialty product sales.
The main stakes of this position consist in:
- detecting and identifying the needs and expectations of the customers,
- proposing to customers suitable solutions constituted by one or a combination of Specialty products from Adisseo,
- ensuring the necessary follow-up of the nutritional projects to achieve objectives in terms of sales and qualitative targets,
- strong engagement to grow the market, keen on identifying new potentials with a hunting mindset
The STSM should participate to help and to provide the necessary support to establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customers and especially with the Key accounts according to Country, Category and Key Account Managers’ requirements.
- Deep knowledge of the Specialty products sales tools, technical and marketing information, market environment, including competition,
- Master the associated services of the Specialty products within Adisseo,
- Customer management: you will be responsible to a number of customers, and you will manage the sales process for all Adisseo (Specialty) products,
- Understand the decision-making process of the customers’ organization,
- Presentation and promotion of the Specialty products to customers, prospects and any other players susceptible to be involved into the process decision,
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs,
- Collaborate closely with the Adisseo Category managers and Key Account Managers in the promotion of Adisseo products,
- Monitor local technical trials following Technical Adviser’s instructions,
- Expand market awareness and generate demand in the determined area through visits to customers, end-users, influencers, key opinion leaders and to any other stakeholders identified as important to improve market penetration with the Specialty products (pull strategy),
- Record and manage all interactions with customers and prospects via the Adisseo CRM tool, ‘ACE’,
- Attend and participate to trade shows, conferences and other marketing events,
- Participate into the definition of the priorities in terms of Specialty product development in the assigned area, split by the customer and prospect portfolio,
- Ensure the success of new product launch in the area; planning actions and defining local tactics to achieve objectives,
- Report any information of interest for the rest of Adisseo and more precisely maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies and sell.
- Education: ideally Degree in Animal Nutrition / Agriculture, Veterinary medicine DVM
- Experience & skills:
- 3 to 5 years in the feed industry with a strong background in animal nutrition + experience in sales or marketing
- Sales driven
- Smart listening to identify customers’ needs and expectations
- Strong knowledge in Animal Nutrition
- IT skills
- Language (minimum requirement): fluent in English (spoken and written)
Travel: At least 70% of the time in the field