Job family : Support Functions | Position : Finance | Area : France | Region : ANTONY | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
Within a team of 8 people grouping consolidation and corporate controlling, attached to the Head of consolidation, reporting and management information, your main responsibilities will be the followings :
* Manage the monthly closing till the production of the internal financial communication in IFRS & CAS Gaap (Chinese Gaap) and the financial report sent to the shareholder
* Manage a portfolio of entities in France and / or internationally
* Carries out the consolidated analyzes of the Group which will be entrusted to it (analysis of the consolidated balance sheet and income statement, analysis of working capital, analysis shareholders equity, and tax proof analysis, etc.)
* Take charge of a certain number of transverse technical analyzes of consolidation
* Provide an advisory and training role for the subsidiaries.
* Manage the quarterly published closing till the production of the financial report included in the registration document
* Participate to the analysis of regulatory developments (IFRS/CAS standards) and ensure the regulatory and normative follow-up including implementation of IFRS 16
* Participate to improve consolidation processes (formalization, drafting of procedures and work programs, etc.)
* Oversee the administration of SAP-BFC (Magnitude) and take part of information system transformation projects
* Participate to the reconciliation between Actual and Forecast / Budget data
* Participate to cross-departments projects
You will be the consolidation technical advisor within the team and the Group in a unique and exigent context. You will:
* Work on a double framework IFRS/CAS and participate to the production of the registration document by respecting the publication and internal control rules (Chinese SOX).
* Collaborate with SBU financial controllers, for the monthly reporting and normative/accounting analysis of contracts.
* Manage technical operations like acquisitions, merger and analyze the impact of acquisition projects and participate in the integration of new entities in the consolidation process.
6+ years of experience as a consolidation financial controller
– Advanced degree in Accounting/Audit/Controlling (5 years degree)
– Thorough knowledge of consolidation principles and procedures
– Excellent consolidation software user skills
– English required, Chinese an option
You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and are willing of taking responsibilities