SalesForce Technical Expert (m/f)
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : IS & IT |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
In the context of the deployment of Salesforce as a core platform of our Customer Excellence strategy, we are looking for an innovative IT professional to serve as our Salesforce platform Technical Expert, to manage our Customer Relation Management solution and all its connections with the other Sales & Marketing Systems, PowerBI and our SAP ERP.
As a valued leader, you will define and prioritize the feature releases; drive their developments, testing and deployments ; and ensure the technical support of the platform. You will partner with our global Sales Excellence Business team and our network of Local CRM champions, to lead the global product strategy and roadmap to deliver a global CRM solution to our 7 commercial regions and Global Marketing and SBU managers
In this role you will specifically:
- Be accountable for the technical management of our Salesforce.com Cloud platform and its connections with our ERP-SAP, our Demand Planning tool FutureMaster, and PowerBI for Sales KPIs reporting.
- Lead and guide the required developments, solve problems and implement suitable solutions in a timely manner.
- Wear several hats and demonstrate Salesforce experience as an Architect, Product Manager, Product Owner, and Developer.
- Partner with the Sales Excellence Business team to understand their needs and how they can be translated into new features of the system ; and the Salesforce experts to discover new functionalities to implement.
- Maintain the Salesforce security model (roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets) and the Salesforce implementation adheres to corporate security standards.
- Master’s degree (bac +4 or +5). Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development, Information Technology.
- Fluent in French and English
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of Salesforce out of the box functionalities and Apps (Salesforce for Outlook, Lightning Sync, Einstein Activity Capture, Chatbots, Knowledgebase etc.).
- Hands-on experience with configuring and administering the Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce certifications (Admin/App Builder/Developer/Sales, Service Cloud) and Agile certification.
- Technical familiarity with SAP and BI platforms, ideally PowerBI
- Good understanding of data modeling
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to operate within a business team, in touch with the business and data owners
- Execute with excellence
- Strong sense of urgency