Ruminant Technical Sales Manager France
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : France |
Contract : Permanent position |
- Expand sales of Adisseo’s ruminant products in France.
- Identify opportunities to expand the sales of ruminant products in France.
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the ruminant field, in particular the main ruminant feed companies in France.
- Core focus is on developing strategies to promote amino acid balancing and develop solutions with customers/nutritionists to both push and pull through the incorporation of Adisseo methionine products in ruminant rations.
- Additional focus will be on expanding sales of Adisseo’s Nutriad specialty products, via solution selling to customers.
- Achieve sales objectives in France.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Expand the sales of Adisseo’s ruminant portfolio through promotion of amino-acid formulation or other sales strategies
- Create, implement, and maintain a business plan for France while achieving sales targets.
- Develop and service a sales network which includes attending conferences and networking activities to maintain Adisseo’s image as industry leader in amino acid nutrition.
- Monitoring market information and competitive market intelligence.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports that keep team members informed of activities and challenges within France.
- Actively utilize customer relationship management software.
Experience and competence
- Minimum: Bachelors’ degree in animal or dairy science, ruminant nutrition, or related subject.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in animal or dairy science, ruminant nutrition, or related subject.
- 5+ years of experience in the livestock feed industry.
- Practical knowledge/work experience of ruminant (dairy) production systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the ruminant (dairy) nutrition business in France.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in selling technical products or processes.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Knowledge of amino acid balancing and at least one formulation software for ruminants (INRA, DVE, CNCPS, NRC, customer company software, etc).
- Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.