Ruminant Technical Manager
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : To be defined |
Region : Europe |
Contract : CDI |
Adisseo is building his new Ruminant product sales team in Europe, CIS and Middle-East & Africa.
Join the team and be part of this new adventure!
Positions are located in one of the countries mentioned :
Italy, France, Spain-Portugal, Sweden-Norway-UK-Ireland, Benelux, Germany-Denmark
- Educate the market on the virtues of Amino-Acid balancing and the practical Amino-Acid formulation strategies to maximize value to the dairy producer
- Technically support all products in Adisseo’s ruminant portfolio.
- Represent Adisseo to the ruminant scientific and technical authorities and make presentations at conferences in the geographic area covered.
- Provide technical support to Technical Sales Managers to develop sales of the Ruminant Product Portfolio
- Be an expert in Amino-Acid formulation for Ruminants
- Develop strategies to promote and expand the use of current products, and develop new market niches for existing products
- Contribute to technical positioning of products and realize technical marketing documents
- Contribute to writing technical articles for the popular press
- Make presentations at professional and customer conferences
- Manage field trials, some directly and some in support of Technical Sales managers
- Keep Ruminant Business Manager informed on relevant scientific information impacting the market
- Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/ maintenance
· Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Dairy Science, Metabolism, Physiology or related subject
· Expertise in amino acid formulation for ruminants combined with at least 3 to 5 years experience in selling technical product or process
· Thorough knowledge of the ruminant nutrition business in the designated area
· Work experience of ruminant production systems and formulation software for ruminants( INRA, DVE, CNCPS, NRC, etc)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced computer skills
· Team player as well as self-starter
· Used to work in a matrix and multicultural organization
· Proficiency in local language and English