Ruminant technical Manager Central Europe
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Poland |
Region : Central Europe |
Contract : CDI |
Adisseo is looking to build his team for Central Europe.
For Central Europe we are looking for a Ruminant Technical Sales Manager to cover Poland and other central Europe countries. Flexible office location in Warsaw, Poznan, home-office.
- Educate the market on the virtues of Amino-Acid balancing and the practical Amino-Acid formulation strategies to maximize value to the dairy producer
- Technically support all products in Adisseo’s ruminant portfolio.
Represent Adisseo to the ruminant scientific and technical authorities and make presentations at conferences in the geographic area covered.
- Provide technical support to Technical Sales Managers to develop sales of the Ruminant Product Portfolio
- Be an expert in Amino-Acid formulation for Ruminants
- Develop strategies to promote and expand the use of current products, and develop new market niches for existing products
- Contribute to technical positioning of products and realize technical marketing documents
- Contribute to writing technical articles for the popular press
- Make presentations at professional and customer conferences
- Manage field trials, some directly and some in support of Technical Sales managers
- Keep Ruminant Business Manager informed on relevant scientific information impacting the market
Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/ maintenance
- D. or Master’s Degree in Dairy Science, Metabolism, Physiology or related subject
- Expertise in amino acid formulation for ruminants combined with at least 3 to 5 years experience in selling technical product or process
- Thorough knowledge of the ruminant nutrition business in the designated area
- Work experience of ruminant production systems and formulation software for ruminants( INRA, DVE, CNCPS, NRC, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills