Ruminants Marketing Manager
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Marketing |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
You have technical skills in the Ruminant species and would like to apply it to marketing, this position is meant for you.
Directly reporting to the Group Marketing Director and working closely with the Global Technical Managers and the Marketing teams of your scope, you are responsible for the establishment of the marketing campaigns related to our species Ruminant. You will be working in an international and a matrix organization across all our business units and regions for the different categories (SmartLine, Ruminants Solution Specialities, Selisseo, Palatants Mycotoxine Management in ruminants).
Your main missions will be the following ones:
- In relation with the strategy of the Business Units, you manage the definition and implementation of cross-category solution campaigns. As such, you build the campaign ideas, drive the creation of relevant visuals, adapt the versions to the stakeholders, ensure the full deployment of the campaigns locally and train the sales teams in understanding the campaigns’ content and concepts.
- In close collaboration with the technical teams, you translate the technical content into marketing and commercial messages and create marketing supports to serve the needs of the categories and species leaders.
- Support the definition of the rolling marketing plans with the marketing director and SBUs leaders.
- Maintain, further develops, and animate the relevant marketing network, comprising professional inter-company gatherings, academia and private companies and agencies and maximize the market and customer knowledge of the internal stakeholders.
- Agriculture university or Veterinarian studies with ideally a double track with specific dairy nutrition/Farming background and business highly favored
- Previous working experience as a Technical-Marketing/Brand Manager or similar role in dairy sector nutrition (such as feed or feed additives) for at least 3 year(s) with a solid understanding of marketing and sales strategy
- Knowledge of the feed market and major players of the animal feed/nutrition is mandatory
- Expertise in digital marketing technics and tools is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, project management skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment in a matrix-structured organization.
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Different International assignments would be a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory