Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : General services |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Context and challenges of the position
The registration specialist brings to the business his/her expertise to ensure that our products can get the proper marketing authorizations in the targeted countries, at the moment the business needs it. This expertise covers all the registration steps from BU request to market introduction and guaranties the compliance with Adisseo and local policies. This position is a member of the global market access team.
The regulatory affairs specialist is in charge of registering the products with the support of all the different stakeholders from the different sectors of the company. You will ensure a regular update of the teams on registration processes. You will also contribute in Adisseo to the update of product data and impacting processes, ensuring reporting, monitoring and improvement of the performance of registration processes.
The registration specialist advocates for the company interests towards our external partners and stakeholders (regulatory authorities, professional associations…) and help company ensure quality, regulatory, sanitary compliance and customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure registration of products in the world as per the business strategy, preparing timelines and supportive datas
- Ensure a regular reporting on registration processes under your responsibility and communicate it to the adequate stake holders
- Contribute to ensure the worldwide quality & feed safety, regulatory and sanitary compliance of Adisseo products, by preparing the appropriate statements and dossiers
- Contribute to our database integrity & compliance and outreach: product data, articles, documentation (PLM), user training of worldwide colleagues for the database to be properly and consistently used.
- Contribute to the global performance of registration activities across the company: solution provider to identified/anticipated pain points (e.g., stability studies, new country regulations…)
- Represents the company in industry association and at authorities as necessary
- Regulations on sanitary and regulatory imperatives valid for production and commercialization of animal feed and food. Feed safety quality Assurance schemes (FAMIQS, GMP+) in support of registration and customers demand.
- Regulations on import & export of animal food and feed.
- Project management and transversal team management
- Data / database management and analysis
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix process-oriented organization
- Ability to work in a project mode
- Ability to work in a very international and intercultural environment
- Ability to propose and implement pragmatic solutions
- Ability to manage data in high-tech environments
- Easy in oral and written communications
- Fluency in English
- Priority and time management
- Network management
- Scientific Education in Life Sciences or Chemistry, Agronomy/ Agriculture Engineer Nutritionist or master in Animal Nutrition or Chemistry…
- A permanent, full-time job in our Headquarters office in Antony, with the possibility to hybrid working
- A challenging position in a dynamic team
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- A diverse job with great responsibility in an international company
- On-the-job training with an extensive onboarding program linked to an individual development plan