Registration Specialist (m/f)
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : France | Region : ANTONY | Contract : Temporary |
Temporary contract 18 months
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
The registration specialist brings to the business his/her expertise to ensure that our products can be commercialized in the targeted markets and countries, at the moment the business needs it. This expertise covers all the registration steps from innovation to market introduction and guaranties the compliance with Adisseo and local policies.
As part of the registration team, he/she is in charge of registering the products with the support of all the different stakeholders from the different sectors of the company. He/She ensure a regular update of the teams on regulatory and legal processes. He/She also contributes in Adisseo to the update of product data and impacting processes.
He/She advocates for the company interests towards our external partners and stakeholders (regulatory authorities, professional associations…
- Ensure registration of products in the world as per the business strategy in line with registration plan
- Ensure a regular update on regulatory processes and obligations and communicate it to the adequate stake holders
- Prepare the timeline and datas needed for registration and alert the Project Director on delays that needed to be taken into account
- Contribute to ensure the worldwide quality, regulatory and sanitary compliance of Adisseo products
- Contribute to our database integrity and compliance: product data, articles, documentation (PLM).
Higher education + 5 years in in agronomy, science, biology, food processing
- Project management and transversal team management
- Knowledge of Adisseo products is a plus
- Data / database management and analysis
- Regulations on sanitary and regulatory imperatives valid for production and commercialization of animal feed and food.
- Regulations on import & export of animal food and feed.
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix process oriented organization.
- Ability to work in a project mode
- Ability to work in a very international and intercultural environment
- Ability to propose and implement pragmatic solutions
- Ability to manage data in high-tech environments
- Easy in oral and written communications
- Fluency in English
- Priority and time management
- Network management