Regional Supply Chain & Customer Service Manager
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Supply Chain |
Area : Singapour |
Region : APAC |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
As an experienced and highly skilled people manager, you will be providing the principal point of leadership and guidance to a range of officers in the areas of Orders fulfilment, warehousing & logistic, Vendor Managed Inventory, Sub-contracting process, Quality management in Product and Services, Customer complaints and Product registration. You are shaping and structuring key areas of our business, implementing an ambitious strategic vision.
- You are responsible to sharp and build the culture of service excellence and create a customer-centric service team that is not just responsive but also proactive and anticipatory in fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Overall responsible for the execution of all functions related to the importing, exporting processes, polices and operation. Improve international supply efficiency in speed to market & least cost routing, negotiate freight costs & optimize processes to reduce overall logistic costs including demurrage and detention.
- Coach and mentor the Regional Customer Service team in processes simplification, ensuring operations adhere to established work standard and behaviors to support best in class practice and continuous improvement.
- Lead monthly SIOP meeting, work closely with sales team to achieve sales forecast demand, and build supply plans that ensure availability of products, optimal inventory, right sales allocation and meet sales targets.
- To collaboratively facilitate the Corporate Supply Chain strategy and translate the strategy to target setting and actionable steps that lead to better on time delivery.
- In charge of subcontract vendor for products dilution, appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and develop procedures or systems to evaluate or select the right suppliers.
- To identify areas of opportunity for bottom line benefits and initiate the supply chain improvement projects by leading the cross function teams to successfully complete the project such as VMI, warehouse management, inventory management, third party subcontract management, SAP implementation, product swap and regional hub etc.
- To be proactive in establishing new works flow or SOP for product line extensions, or new product launches and to ensure orderly and timely transitions in building inventory, product registration, distribution & billing to intercompany or customers.
- Review and investigate customer complaint, working with the relevant BU to gather information to respond to the complaint in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong in People and change management, demonstrate good business acumen, leveraging technologies to gain efficient and provide customers with fast and timely delivery and services.
- Empowered & engaged your team members and develop effective service performance KPI.
- Analytical and strong in problem solving skill, articulate and communicate effectively to all levels and bring innovative ideas to a fast, forward looking, and challenging environment.
- In charge of Quality Management System including ISO certification as well as elevates product quality issues with details to allow subject matter experts to perform analyze, investigate, and provide feedback and corrective action to the issue.
- Crisis Management
- Minimum degree holder and preferably have obtained APICS credential
- Strong SAP experience and knowledge
- 8 years professional experience in Customer Fulfillment Management or Supply Chain Management
- Excellence communication skill in written and spoken
- Be proactive to manage a diverse culture and workload in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Committed and strong negotiation skills.
- Has experience in implementing ISO system and setting SOP for the team
- Hands on with strong leadership in guiding and coaching staff
- Strong resilience, judgment, and resourcefulness
Travels (<10%) are required.