Regional Sales Manager Aquaculture Turkey and Iran
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Turkey |
Region : MEA |
Contract : CDI |
- Re-inforce Adisseo’s Business Unit Aquaculture in the MEA region with focus on key markets Turkey and Iran; taking the lead on sales, marketing and technical support of aquaculture additives;
- Work in team with Adisseo’s local sales teams, distributors and the central aqua team in Dendermonde, Belgium to develop the aquaculture additives for feedmill and farm application.
- Key account management: direct follow up of aqua key accounts throughout the allocated area in collaboration with the regional multi-species sales team or independently for exclusive aqua customers and/or if the regional sales team is not able to cover the customer. Develop strong relationships with key accounts and must be comfortable when meeting key decision makers.
- Monitor performance of field testing and programs in aquaculture. Obtain and evaluate competitive field intelligence.
- Develop new product launches and marketing ideas in close collaboration with the Global Product Managers Aquaculture.
- Expanding aquaculture sales and identifying routes to market for the products, identifying market requirements, adapting of/giving training in sales tools to sales staff of distributors, organize seminars for customers, promote regional contribution in technical magazines (generated by the central aqua team), promote trials with customers and regional institutes/universities to demonstrate the use of our products (with support from the central aqua team).
Position in the organization, location
- Incorporated under the BU Aquaculture, reporting directly to the Global Sales Manager Aquaculture with a dotted line to the Regional Director EMEA and Global BU Director Aquaculture.
- Continued training/support and collaboration on key account projects will be provided by the central aqua team (responsible for innovation and business development) based in Europe.
- Preferred office location: home office based in Turkey
- DVM or Master Degree (Agricultural Engineer or Biology degree with preference for MSc Aquaculture)
- Proven commercial/sales experience in the aquaculture market in EMEA, preferentially in aquafeed and/or additives
- Good understanding of the aquafeed market in Turkey is regarded as a plus
- Basic technical understanding of aquaculture nutrition and health
- Dynamic personality
- Social & communicative
- Customer focused and target driven
- Organizational skills
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English and Turkish
- Have the ability to work independently but nevertheless being a loyal team player
- Willing to travel intensively throughout the allocated area
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel