Regional Sales Manager Aquaculture APAC M/F
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Vietnam |
Region : APAC |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
To strengthen our Business Unit Aquaculture, we are currently looking for
Regional Sales Manager Aquaculture
- Re-inforce Adisseo’s Business Unit Aquaculture in APAC; taking the lead on sales, marketing and technical support of aquaculture additives
- Work with Adisseo’s sales teams and distributors in APAC, and the global aqua team in Dendermonde, Belgium to develop the sales of aquaculture additives.
- Lead the aqua team in APAC consisting of dedicated sales and technical teams for commercializing aqua specialty additives to feedmill customers and support selected distributors for farm care products
- Key account management: direct follow-up of aqua key accounts throughout the allocated area in collaboration with the local multi-species sales team for mixed livestock/aqua customers or independently for exclusive aqua customers (or dedicated aqua divisions of large customers) and/or if the local sales team is not able to cover the customer. Develop strong relationships with key accounts and must be able to reach out to the key decision makers.
- Monitor performance of field testing and programs in aquaculture. Obtain and evaluate competitive field intelligence.
- Develop new product launches and marketing ideas in close collaboration with the Global Aquaculture Regional Technical Support teams.
- Expanding sales penetration in aquaculture specialties, identifying market requirements, identifying the needs for training in sales tools to sales team of Adisseo and distributors, organizing seminars for customers
- Use of ACE Salesforce tool for daily work
Location: Preferred Vietnam, Thailand or Indonesia
Direct reporting: Global Commercial Manager Aquaculture
Functional reporting: Regional Director APAC and Global BU Director Aquaculture
- DVM or Master Degree
- Proven commercial/sales experience in the aquaculture market in APAC, preferentially in feedmill additives and in high value species (shrimp, marine fish, high value fresh water fish)
- Good understanding of the aquafeed and farm care market in APAC
- Technical understanding of aquaculture nutrition and health & farm care
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal skill
- Customer-focused and target driven
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and also an excellent team player
- Willing to travel intensively
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Salesforce knowledge preferred