Regional manager Aquaculture Europe
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : To be defined |
Region : Greece |
Contract : Permanent position |
- Re-inforce Adisseo’s Business Unit Aquaculture in the EU/CIS region with initial focus on key markets for marine fish and salmon ; taking the lead on sales, marketing and technical support of aquaculture additives;
- Work in team with Adisseo’s local sales teams, distributors and the central aqua team in Belgium and Spain to develop the sales of aquaculture additives.
- Key account management: direct follow up of aqua key accounts throughout the allocated area in collaboration with the regional multi-species sales team or independently for exclusive aqua customers and/or if the regional sales team is not able to cover the customer. Develop strong relationships with key accounts and must be comfortable when meeting key decision makers.
- Monitor performance of field testing and programs in aquaculture. Obtain and evaluate competitive field intelligence.
- Develop new product launches and marketing ideas in close collaboration with the Global Product Managers Aquaculture.
- Expanding aquaculture sales and identifying routes to market for the products, identifying market requirements, adapting of/giving training in sales tools to sales staff of distributors, organize seminars for customers, promote regional contribution in technical magazines (generated by the central aqua team), promote trials with customers and regional institutes/universities to demonstrate the use of our products (with support from the central aqua team).
- DVM or Master Degree in Fisheries, Aquaculture, Agronomy, etc
- Minimum 5 years proven commercial/sales experience in the aquaculture market in EU, preferentially in feedmill additives and/or health care products in the Mediterranean market for marine fish
- Good understanding of the aquaculture market in Greece and/or the salmon market in N/UK is regarded as a plus
- Basic technical understanding of aquaculture nutrition and health
- Dynamic personality
- Social & communicative
- Customer focused and target driven
- Organizational skills
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Have the ability to work independently but nevertheless being a loyal team player
- Willing to travel intensively throughout the allocated area
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
Location: Greece ( Home-office)
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.