Regional Director Europe & CIS
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Every day, our 2,500 employees around the world contribute to provide our planet with healthy, sustainable and quality food. At Adisseo, our employees are at the heart of our success, which is why we offer everyone the opportunity to be actor of their own career path.
The Regional Director is responsible for managing and leading Adisseo’s business activities and organization within Europe & CIS to achieve the business target with integrity. He/She leads the development and implementation of business plans that contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall regional and global business objectives.
The main missions of the job are:
- Set and articulate the company’s ongoing strategic vision into sound operating quarterly business plans and process and coordinate the regional management team to deliver regional business targets
- Assist sales team and regional marketing managers in developing sales strategies and execution leveraging data and technology to achieve monthly>quarterly>yearly business and profitability targets
- Stay informed and updated on industry trends and leverage key relationships with industry leaders, key customers, and key distributors to grow the business
- Hire, train, motivate and evaluate all regional organization (sales, customer service, marketing, technical service, market access, finance, HR and supply chain)
- Work with Human Resources function to develop and maintain development and succession plan for the whole regional organization
- Actively exhibit a commitment to supporting a diverse and inclusive work environment following with discipline the Adisseo’s values, behaviours and compliance procedures
- Design and manage the staff structure to meet the business and growth objectives and manage total operating expenses within budgeted levels.
- A minimum of 10 years of senior sales management experience developed in an international environment with a minimum of 7 years of business management experience leading multicultural teams
- Knowledge and experience in the animal nutrition/health market are preferred
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills and customer orientation
- Proven track record in delivering change, transformational changes collaboratively across functional and global.
- Strong leadership with a good ability to train and motivate people. Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management
- Fluent in English and an other European language is a plus