Regional Category Manager, Ruminant APAC (m/f)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : To be defined |
Region : Singapore or other main cities in SEA countries |
Contract : Permanent position |
- To develop and grow ruminant sales within the territory
- To Manage Pricing, Forecasting, Products management, and Products registration
- Establish and build relationship with key decision makers particularly in the main ruminant feed companies in the territory. Regular visit customers’ key manager in sales, marketing, plant, and nutritionist to understand their requirements and needs.
- Know and engage customers’ main influencers such as researchers, academics, practitioners, nutritionist, or associations where customers are present to gain insight of the market trend, challenges, needs and growth potential.
- Develop strategies to promote amino acid balancing and develop solutions with customers and nutritionist with support of the technical advisors in the territory.
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
- Manage and expand the sales of Adisseo’ s ruminant portfolio through promotion of amino acid formulation or other sales strategies.
- Create, implement, and maintain a territory business plan while achieving sales targets.
- Act as product Champion: help to understand client’s complaint and define corrective actions with SBU, provide product information and answer teams’ questions, ensure training plan for sales and technical team
- Develop and service a sales network which includes attending conferences and networking activities to maintain Adisseo’s image as industry leader in amino acid nutrition.
- Monitor market information and competitive market intelligence.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports that keep team members informed of activities and challenges within the territory. Actively utilize customer relationship management software.
Education, Skills, Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree, (Master degree preferred) in animal or dairy science, ruminant nutrition,
- 5+ years of experience in the livestock feed industry, selling technical products or processes
- Practical knowledge/work experience of ruminant (dairy) production systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the ruminant (dairy) nutrition business in the territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Knowledge of amino acid balancing and at least one formulation software for ruminants (INRA, DVE, CNCPS, NRC, customer company software, etc).
- Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Proficiency in local language & English
- Used to work in a matrix and multicultural organization
The position is home office-based, approximate 50%-70% traveling within region
Prior applicants should not reapply