Regional Category Manager MEA – Mycotoxin Management (MM) and Feed Quality (FQ)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : United Arab Emirates |
Region : Dubai |
Contract : CDI |
Scope of the position:
The Middle East & Africa Regional Category Manager for MM & FQ products is the product champion of the Categories, he/she supports the regional sales teams in selling its products & solutions. He / She ensures regional sales and profitability of the categories, he/she analyze and challenge the adequacy between sales budget and resources (quantity and quality) in the region.
- Responsible for the MEA Sales of full MM & FQ portfolio. These portfolios include mycotoxin deactivators, mold inhibitors, feed sanitation products, antioxidants and pellet binders.
- Defines MM & FQ pricing and volume forecast for the product portfolio, in line with MEA Sales Team
- Responsible to the MEA Marketing and Technical Strategy (including the MEA competitive intelligence analysis) of full MM & FQ portfolio together with the MEA Team and in collaboration with the categories Global Marketing Managers and Global Technical Managers
- Contribute to the MEA Technical Strategy of MM & FQ full portfolio, together with the MEA Technical Team
- Validates and contributes for sales targets proposed for each MEA GKA targets with GKA Directors
- Be the product champion and market expert:
- train and support sales teams & distributors, be a sales enabler
- Bring to the Sales teams and the distributor any demanded support on the product including its technical aspects – participate to fair and trade events, meet customers with the Sales teams, prepare presentations and documentation to answer customer questions
- Gather data for market intelligence
- Be co-responsible with the regional director and area managers of the sales budget (sales, margin, forecast, resources planning, development pipe in ACE)
- Define key business objectives
- Accountable for the competitive and market intelligence with global & regional marketing teams
- Be “the link” between the Category team & the Region
- Be responsible for the launch of products / solutions.
- Work closely with Regional marketing and technical team, and other RCM of the Category in order to customize / build offer that fit RKA and GKA needs.
- Visits Customers to understand specific needs and trends and articulate them for the Category and Region teams.
- Regional Category Sales (volume, ASP, market penetration, market share, growth rate, customer gain & retention).
- Forecast accuracy
- Update & accuracy of market & competitors’ data
- Sales project pipe and GKA/RKA action plans
- Customers’ satisfaction
- Success of product launch
- Product proficiency of sales team (including distributor)
- Direct reporting staff: none
- Travel: approximately 60% of the time
Ability to motivate, convince and lead
Customer and sales oriented
Energetic and self-driven
People and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM, Marketing or Business degree (optional)
Language: English and at least one language of the region.
5+ years’ experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions
English, ideally Arab and/or French