Regional Category manager – Health By Nutrition
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : United Arab Emirates |
Region : Dubai |
Contract : Permanent position |
Scope of the position:
The Middle East & Africa Regional Category Manager for HBN products is the product champion of the Category, he/she supports the regional sales teams in selling its products & solutions. He/She ensures regional sales and profitability of HBN, he/she analyze and challenge the adequacy between sales budget and resources (quantity and quality) in the region.
- Responsible for the MEA Sales of full HBN portfolio (composed by Selisseo, Alterion and the Digestive Performance portfolio for the monogastric use)
- Defines HBN pricing and volume forecast for the HBN Portfolio, in line with MEA Sales Team
- Responsible to the MEA Marketing and Technical Strategy (including the MEA competitive intelligence analysis) of full HBN portfolio together with the MEA Team and in collaboration with the HBN Global Marketing Managers and the HBN Global Technical Managers
- Contribute to the MEA Technical Strategy of HBN full portfolio, together with the MEA Technical Team
- Validates and contributes for sales targets proposed for each MEA GKA targets with GKA Directors
- Be the product champion and market expert:
- train and support sales teams & distributors, be a sales enabler
- Bring to the Sales teams and the distributor any demanded support on the product including its technical aspects – participate to fair and trade events, meet customers with the Sales teams, prepare presentations and documentation to answer customer questions
- Gather data for market intelligence
- Be co-responsible with the regional director and area managers of the sales budget (sales, margin, forecast, resources planning, development pipe in ACE)
- Define key business objectives
- Accountable for the competitive and market intelligence with global & regional marketing teams
- Be “the link” between the Category team & the Region
- Be responsible for the launch of products / solutions.
- Work closely with Regional marketing and technical team, and other RCM of the Category in order to customize / build offer that fit RKA and GKA needs.
- Visits Customers to understand specific needs and trends and articulate them for the Category and Region teams.
- Regional Category Sales (volume, ASP, market penetration, market share, growth rate, customer gain & retention).
- Forecast accuracy
- Update & accuracy of market & competitor’s data
- Sales project pipe and GKA/RKA action plans
- Customers’ satisfaction
- Success of product launch
- Product proficiency of sales team (including distributor)
Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM, Marketing or Business degree (optional)
Language: English and at least one language of the region.
5+ years’ experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions
English, ideally Arab and/or French
Direct reporting staff: none
Travel: approximately 60% of the time
Ability to motivate, convince and lead
Customer and sales oriented
Energetic and self-driven
People and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties