Regional Category Manager Health By Nutrition – ISC (F/M)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Marketing |
Area : To be defined |
Region : India Sudcontinent |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are currently looking for our Regional Category Manager – HEALTH BY NUTRITION-INDIAN SUBCONTINENT (ISC) F/M
Location : home office
The Indian subcontinent Regional Category Manager for HBN products is the product champion of the Category, he/she supports the regional sales teams in selling its products and solutions, accountable to its Profitability, analyze and challenge the adequacy between sales budget and resources (quantity and quality) in the region.
- Responsible for the full HBN portfolio (comprised of Selisseo, Alterion, and the Digestive Performance range for the monogastric use)
- Define products pricing and volume forecast with the Sales Team
- Work closely with the team together with HBN Global Marketing / Technical Managers in formulating marketing and technical strategy (including competitive intelligence analysis) of all products range
- Proposed and validate sales targets for all Golden Key Account
- Share customer visit, market information, project opportunity, follow up on sales lead etc in Sales Force / ACE
- Be the product champion and market expert, providing training to the Sales team and Sales distributors
- Define key business objectives, co-responsible for sales budget (including margin, forecast, resources planning, development pipe)
- Accountable for the competitive and market intelligence with global and regional marketing teams
- Responsible for product launch and solutions.
- Education : Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM, Marketing or Business degree (optional)
- Language: English, Hindi and at least one language of the ISC region.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions
- Ability to motivate, convince and lead, customer & sales oriented
- Energetic & self-driven
- Communicative, people and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.