Regional Category Manager, Health by Nutrition (HBN) APAC (m/f)
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : Singapore | Region : APAC | Contract : Permanent position |
The job holder will be based in Singapore and covering mainly APAC market exclude ISC and China. Reporting to the Marketing & Specialties Business Development Director APAC, he/she is the product champion of the category, mainly Selisseo organic selenium, Alterion probiotic and Digestive Performance portfolio for monogastric use. Working together with Country Sales Manager, Distributors, and Support team to grow and achieve sales budget and profitability. The main duties of the job holder include, but are not limited to:
- Define the portfolio strategy and roadmap that align to market growth and Adisseo 5 years business plan
- In collaboration with the regional marketing manager in developing marketing plan and campaigns that are consistent with global marketing actions in sales positioning and market penetration.
- Contribute to the APAC technical strategies on HBN portfolio
- Train sales force and distributors’ team.
- Define business objectives, setting product actions plans & provide pipe development support to the sales team
- Visit customers and Key accounts to understand the pain points and specific needs to provide product solutions and or align cross selling strategies.
- Contribute to monthly sales forecast accuracy and participate actively in the regional S&OP process.
- Define and set the Price guideline & volume forecast based on the market information and SBU recommendation and validate with Marketing & Spec Business Development Director
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitive intelligence data
- Coordinate with Supply chain and Country teams to ensure timely product availability.
- Must have DVM degree, knowledge of Poultry or Swine nutrition will be beneficial
- Good knowledge of gut health
- Minimum 5-years work experience in feed / feed additives / animal health industry animal industry with sales experience
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, good interpersonal skill
- Experience in customer and ability to solve field issues (solution mindset)
- Able to conduct necropsies (poultry)
- Good presentation and writing skill
- Willing to travel extensively (60% of the time in the field)