Regional Category Manager HbN & Antioxidants EU/CIS
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : To be defined |
Region : Europe |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Context and challenges of the position
In the marketing and business development team of our Sales SBU, you will be responsible for ensuring regional sales and profitability of the Health by Nutrition and Antioxidant category products.
Missions of the job
You are the link between HBN and ANTIOXIDANT category products and the region. As a product champion in the region, you will be enabling sales with a well-thought-out marketing strategy for the products you sell. You maintain a good relationship with internal (other RCM’s, Business Development team, Regional Director, STSM’s and ASM’s) and external stakeholders about the sales budget and product prices.
- You will train and support sales teams and distributors about your products based on your knowledge generated by the SBU
- You are responsible for regional demand forecast, participant to the monthly regional demand reviews, ensure with CS/SC that the products are available to enable forecasted sales
- You are a marketing strategist: you understand the market, our position and the position of competitors in the different segments, define key business objectives, propose a go-to-market strategy and contribute to the regional marketing plan
- You will be responsible within the Business development team with the regional director and area sales managers of the sales budget (sales, margin, forecast, development and retention pipe in ACE)
- You are responsible for the launch of new products and solutions
- You work closely with the regional marketing and technical team, and other RCM’s in order to promote to the corresponding account managers, solutions/offers that fit KA and GKA needs.
- You visit RKP GKA and KA to understand specific needs and trends and support the sales teams when needed
- You adapt, when necessary, product price guidelines from the SBU to the regional context with the Regional Business Development director
Requirements for the job
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You have the ability to motivate, convince and lead (a team of) people
- You are customer and sales oriented
- You are energetic and self-driven
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are analytical but can also think out of the box and be creative
- You have the right people and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- You are fluent in English and at least one language of the region
- Knowledge of French is considered as a plus
- Preferably you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions
- Expertise in poultry nutrition is desirable
- Fluent with MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook,…
- Agricultural engineering, DVM, Nutritionist, Marketing or Business degree (optional)
What we offer
- A permanent, full-time job, with the possibility to work hybrid
- A great opportunity to learn new things and to gain more experience
- A challenging position, in a fun and dynamic team
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Relevant on-the-job training with an extensive onboarding program
- A great environment to work in
- Part of a worldwide leader company in animal nutrition with a great focus in sustainability