Project Manager R&D Aquaculture Nutrition
Job family : Research & Innovation |
Position : Research & Innovation |
Area : Spain |
Region : Europe |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome diversity and apply as you are!
At Adisseo, we cherish value of diversity whatever it may be.
Feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a high-quality, affordable, safe and sustainable way is one of the major challenges facing humanity and it is the “raison d’être” of ADISSEO.
By joining Adisseo, you will join committed women and men who make the difference every day to contribute to this challenge.
By joining Adisseo, you will integrate a dynamic international environment
By joining Adisseo, you will discover a world of opportunities for every stage of your career by being actor to your professional journey.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
Missions of the job
In the BU Aquaculture, you will take the lead in R&D projects in the framework of Innovation and Technical Support. You will lead the projects on novel product development as well as practical demonstration of the efficacy and mode of action for aqua additives in a variety of aqua species and focused on the area of nutrition.
In this function, you will report to the Global R&D Manager Aquaculture.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead R&D projects in the framework of Innovation and Technical Support in the area of Aquaculture Nutrition
- Lead projects on novel product development as well as practical demonstration of the efficacy and mode of action for aqua additives in a variety of aqua species and focused on the area of Nutrition
- Follow total project approach, including research partner selection, product formulation, regulatory issues, experimental feed design, lab & field testing, inputs for marketing materials
- Close collaboration with Global Product Manager Nutrition and Regional Technical Support teams regarding research objectives and methodologies, exchange of results
- Close interaction with the Innovation community at Adisseo covering a diversity of research domains
- Collaborate with external research partners for the planning and execution of research projects
- Contribute to scientific conferences and professional magazines with presentations and articles based on Adisseo’s research work
- Support the commercial team with high-level technical product presentations and advice in customer/distributor seminars/visits
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills, oral and written and the ability to interact with other members of the team and other internal/external stakeholders
- Customer focused and target driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Language knowledge English: fluent speaking & writing, any additional language is an advantage
- Have the ability to work independently but nevertheless being a loyal team player
- Flexible to travel intensively
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Work experience in a matrix organization and network is a plus
- PhD Aquaculture Nutrition
- Minimum 3 years of experience in lab/field evaluation of feeds/ingredients/functional additives in aquaculture
What we offer
- A permanent, full-time, hybrid job, home-based in Spain
- A great opportunity to learn new things and to gain more experience in R&D and in aquaculture
- A challenging position, in a fun and dynamic team
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Relevant on-the-job training with an extensive onboarding program
- A great environment to work in
- Part of a worldwide leader company in animal nutrition with a great focus in sustainability