Performance Product and Marketing Executive ( M/F)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Thailand |
Region : BangkoK |
Contract : CDI |
- The job holder is required to work closely with General Manager to set and achieve sales target of Adisseo’s Performance Product ranges, work with customers, distributors at responsible area to meet those targets.
- He/She is also required to work for own responsible and with sales team of other different product groups to manage marketing, event, service and communication activities for the area.
- The responsible area are Thailand and Myanmar.
- The Performance Product ranges mean Adisseo’s Performance Products which are, but not limited to, ‘Rhodimet’ methionine, ‘MetaSmart’ methionine for ruminant, ‘Microvit’ vitamin and ‘AdiSodium’ trace mineral products.
The main duties of the job holder will include, but not limited to:
- Performance Product Executive Role :
- Agree, set, share and manage with General Manager to develop, execute, control and monitor sales activities, sustainable sales plans, to reach the sales target and expand market share of Adisseo’s Performance Products range.
- Take active role in developing and achieving the monthly sales forecast and annual sales budget for countries in charge
- Work closely with Regional, Global BU Managers in setting up or revising sales strategy, product positioning, short, medium and long term business plans
- Identify business opportunities to develop new accounts and retain existing businesses
- Conduct product presentation
- Conduct customer visit to build, maintain good relationship; to sell, collect market information and identify new market opportunities.
- Manage the product trial with customers including analysis support
- Collaborate with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers’ data, visit reports and projects update are timely and accurately entered and managed within the CRM system
- Other relate jobs as may be assigned
2 – Marketing Executive Role :
- Identify, contribute and coordinate with the other Sales Team to get technical, marketing and equipment support tools and services to match the needs of the customers
- Contribute to product marketing, sales tools design for sales, distributors and their sales team
- Coordinating and liaising with Regional Marketing Team and/or prepare locally marketing, selling and training communications and tools
- Organization and coordination of trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and regional meetings
- Preparing and coordinating new product rollouts, market studies and databases, competitor analysis, in coordination with each Product manager
- Maintaining customer general information databases
- Internal & external communications and media
- Advertising and promotion activities
- Customer, Sales & Marketing Focus to fully understand the needs and provide solutions to clients
- Results Oriented to focus on delivering business results set by line manager
- Leadership skills to work and deliver business efficiencies in matrix organisation
- Marketing skill to initiate, organize and coordinate marketing activities to achieve overall business target
- Degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition or veterinary science
- At least 10 years experience, preferably in technical sales (B2B), product management with performance products (nutrition or health) for livestock industry
- Strong knowledge and efficient technical, sales and marketing skill for animal nutrition
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills
- Ability to work efficiently with others, strong collaboration and team work skill
- Speak, listen and write fluently in English and Thai