Operational Excellence Manager (m/f)
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : France | Region : Antony | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
- Defines, designs, and implements process improvement as part of the Adisseo Total Quality management system including operational excellence
- Ensures integration and alignment vertically and horizontally across organization.
- Manages improvement projects aligned with business strategies and priorities.
- Coaches and animates improvement teams.
Establishes and maintains performance metrics (KPIs) to measure program success and translate them into budget lines.
- Promotes and facilitates diagnosis of the flow of work and information to support the identification, review, prioritization and execution of improvement opportunities/ projects to drive results
- Collects ideas for new projects in coordination with TQM and Cost Competitiveness
- Supports improvement projects, as identified and/or assigned, by leading teams in the application of Lean and Six Sigma tools to solve business problems
- On identified pain points, with the corresponding task force, diagnose the inefficiency root cause, figure out all variations/deviations from the expected standards. Formalize quantified expected improvement KPIs, deliverables and milestones
- Monitors Process Excellence performance metrics to ensure that organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met
- Organizes meetings with management to review and examine project progress
- Performs benchmarking studies as required
- Drives “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Develops and trains site Green Belts, management and their respective teams utilizing lean, continuous improvement, project management tools and concepts
Provides regular reporting to senior management and stakeholders
- Knowledge of lean Six Sigma methods and process orientation (Black Belt certification) with an industrial background, preferably in food, feed or pharmaceuticals
- Strong expertise in processes & tools analysis and simplification
- Experience 5 years of project management / delivery
- Creativity, sense of innovation
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to motivate, counsel and constructively deal with people at all levels
- Strong leadership: engage and inspire; display influence
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and to think & drive initiatives across a large span of operations
- Fluent English French