Methionine Supply Chain Director m/f
Job family : Support Functions | Position : Supply Chain | Area : France | Region : Global | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
In cooperation with the Global Supply Chain organization, the Methionine (MTN) Supply Chain Director is responsible of Methionine SBU supply chain strategy and drives the distribution network of all SBU Methionine flows in & out.
She/he will be responsible for high competitive performance, driving SIOP, stock management/ Inventory planning, warehousing of raw materials & finished goods, distribution plans monitoring, such as relations with all stakeholders involved in the Supply Chain value chain (sales, purchases, finance, production),between SBU, Sales Organization and Corporate Functions.
The MTN Supply Chain director will mediate between stakeholders’ objectives in order to maintain the demand driven approach meanwhile maximizing the process efficiency and Supply Chain performances and boosting customer satisfaction by deploying a customer centricity mindset for Supply Chain teams.
- She/he will define the methionine Supply Chain strategy on mid and long-term in respect of the Global Supply Chain strategy, the business and operations strategies. She/he will drive position the Supply Chain as a central process in the methionine value chain, as a transformation support for the business.
- The position drives the overall execution of distribution flows of the 6 plants (upstream & downstream) and constantly searches for new ways to optimize the flows to improve the cost to serve and working capital performance.
- Owner of the methionine SIOP process, he/she works closely with the Global Supply Chain organization, Corporate & Regions to challenge supply chain practices and adapt schemes of flows to complex requirements or constraints, in volatile & uncertain conditions and promotes customer centric value-added supply chain solutions.
- Owner of the Product availability process executed by the Supply chain of plant, she/he interacts closely with Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Finance teams to meet customer expectations while considering financial, operational and contract compliance.
- Together with the Global Supply Chain organization define the yearly inventory targets and ensure adherence to these objectives via the monthly SIOP Supply & Inventory meetings. Implement corrective action plans in case of deviations to targets. Share inventories levels accountability with Global Supply Chain organization and Regions Supply Chain Managers.
- She/he proposes SLA for valuable customers and Supply Chain services in order to increase Customers’ experience and ensure their business continuity, in collaboration with the Corporate & regions.
- In a matrix organization, she/he drives the community of methionine Supply chain managers, supporting team development, implementing best practices, maximizing process adherence.
- She/he drives for optimization initiatives and sponsor Supply Chain projects.
- She/he will propose & implement digital tools to increase efficiency of SC activities.
- She/he defines and implements key methionine Supply Chain KPI, monitor the performance of the Supply chain in terms of plants & assimilated warehousing, logistics’ budget and costs
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain management, APICS certification is a must
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Supply chain management gained in B2B environments with SIOP execution, supply chain optimization (stocks management, transportation, etc.) in industrial environment and multi-sites, in an international context.
- Proven track record in delivering change, collaboratively in across functional and global organization.
- Having worked in a sales environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP, Power BI, modelization tools, Supply Chain management software
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial, ability to lead cross functional and multicultural teams (up to 100 people from plants)
- English‐ French: fluent, other languages a plus (Spanish, Chinese)