Market & Customer insights Analyst F/M
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Marketing |
Area : France |
Region : Global |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
The Market & Customer insights Analyst consolidates, identifies sources for, and models, key market/customer insights and trends.
- Centralize all resources on animal and feed production trends to set
- Process, standardize and evaluate market information. Provide validated uniform data set to be used company wide.
- Calculate scenarios of forecasts and market trends upon request from Excom, HQ, SBUs and regions.
- Format, communicate and present market evolutions to the different stakeholders.
- Build network and team to evaluate and interpret key drivers of the market, link it to our business, assume and test impact with scenario’s.
- Describe and implement process to validate and exchange market forecasts and updates with SBU’s and regions.
- Support the Sales & Marketing function and the Strategic Business Units in building market sizing by collecting all relevant information across regions, key market reports, relevant experts and proposing relevant modeling methods with the support of the marketing director.
Business or Engineering school; specialization in marketing / marketing management.
- Strong in data analysis and structural approach. Ease with database and data management
- Solid abilities in Excel modeling; must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of key brokers notes and market analytics a plus
- Power BI a plus
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Interpersonal and networking skills will be essential
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment in a matrix-structured organization
- Good communication skills – oral, written, with internal network and customers
- Strong in reporting and communication.