Latam North Business Manager Microvit (m/f)
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : Mexico | Region : Mexico & Central America | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
In the team of the Regional Business Manager LATAM, a commercial (Sales & Marketing) team member of the SBU Microvit, the Business Manager (BM) is responsible to implement the commercial strategies in the defined areas, developing the Microvit market share in the defined areas in line with Regional Business Manager Latam to ensure profitability for the business.
- Focus on two areas: México / Central America
- Ensure profitable and sustainable sales of the SBU and to reach the annual Budget/Commercial Targets for his two areas; Review area sales & margins of Microvit customers on a monthly basis and adjust commercial plans to improve margins.
- Commercial Activities: sell directly to major Microvit Key Accounts customers in the defined areas and working closely with Area Sales Managers to ensure defined sales objectives are attained.
- Build the monthly forecast for Microvit in the defined areas, analyse the sales and margins for Microvit account and build relative action plans to reach the validated forecast
- Market Intelligence monitoring of market trends via internal and external networks regarding competition, supply, demand and prices. Update real time market information on Salesforce and SharePoint. Analyse market trend, look for new competition or change in competition to adapt Microvit Area tactic.
- Build Sales Budget for the areas with teams ensuring adequate resources are allocated to deliver the commercial target. Follow up on achievement of Budget, KPIs, identify risks and follow up action plans to close gaps.
- Responsible for Customer Segmentation by reviewing on annual basis and updating in Salesforce in close co-ordination with SBU Regional Director and Area Sales Managers to determine local commercial strategy & tactics and deliverance of the action plans for the targets.
- Reinforce Regional Marketing Positions working closely with regional marketing & technical team in line with SBU Marketing Plan to reinforce the Microvit brand. Adapt product positioning and communication campaigns to differentiate Microvit products. Communicate directly to regional Microvit key accounts and support Area Sales Managers to implement action plans, marketing tools and training of distributors/agents.
- Digitalisation Tools for Effective Business Management Ensuring timely and effective usage of online tools to better manage and share information globally in SBU and regions.
- Align Commercial Targets & Incentives with the strategy of the Latam Region.
- Give full support to all Latam Microvit business when required by Latam Regional Business Manager or Global Director.
- Master degree in Animal Nutrition, Husbandry or Business Management
- 2 to 5 years relevant working experience in a vitamins or commodity trading business. Knowledge of feed industry, feed additives (amino acids, vitamins & minerals) a plus.
- Fluent written & spoken Spanish and English. Fluency also in Portuguese will be considered a plus.
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work with digital tools (or after training) Microsoft Office, SharePoint, OneNote and Salesforce.
- Customer & Sales Focus
- Results Oriented
- Leadership skills to work in matrix organisation even without direct reports
- Communication skills to be able to work across transverse geographies.
- Ability to Analyse, Summarise and Conceptualise business ideas and objectives, to lead cross functional teams and external parties to deliver commercial targets.
- Autonomous with lots of energy & driven to work in fast moving business environment