Human Resources Generalist F/M
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : HR and Communication |
Area : Belgium |
Region : Sint Niklaas |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are currently looking for a skilled HR Generalist F/M with a strong orientation in talent acquisition & talent management.
Location: Raamsdonksveer (NL) or Sint-Niklaas (BE) with hybrid working
Directly reporting to the HR Business Partner of the Europe region and working closely with the Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand team of the Group, your role will be dedicated to 3 main missions:
- You will be responsible for handling the full recruitment processes of employees located in EU region from the selection to their recruitment and onboarding. For that, you will have a strong focus on employer brand & diversity and will develop strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- You will welcome and train newcomers so they feel immediately “at home” and will work closely with the HR BP’s and leaders to build individual development plans (training, career management).
- You will also support the HR BP in different kind of projects across the region and will work closely with HR corporate to ensure the used process and tools are in line with Adisseo HR processes and policies.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with at least 3 years of experience in a position that led you to manage the full recruitment process
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Language skills: Dutch, English and knowledge of French is a plus
- Creative, proactive and out of the box thinking,
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills
You are passionate about recruitment, talent management and HR projects, then this job is meant for you!
Why to join us!
We give you the opportunity to be working in a nice work environment with fun colleagues, hybrid working is part of our company culture and you will integrate an individual development plan.