Headquarters Human Resources Business Partner & Talents project manager (m/f)
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Finance |
Area : France |
Region : Global |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
- Support Adisseo’s Headquarters functions and General services with full range of HR topics and legal entity director.
- Lead international Cultural transformation, Talent projects for the Group.
- Global HR Business partner for support function, including international network of Finance, IT/IS, Legal, Purchasing, HR and CEO staff out of EXCOM.
Cultural transformation & Talent management:
- Contribute to global Talent Policy and programs by leading international HR Talents project in autonomy (such as: succession planning, Values & Behaviors, Sales Academy, Diversity & Inclusion, leadership development, learning & development ..)
- Support Transformation & Talent Director in its regular missions
Head Quarters HR & legal entity Director
- Single entry point for all HR topics for managers and employees of the site
- Manage site budget and quality for people well-being and operations efficiency
- Guarantee quality of HR services, and strict application of HR and safety rules on site
- Be the representative of Adisseo headquarter in front of all stakeholders, including authorities
- Manage labor relations matters, including relationship with unions, presence in all representative committees (“CE” – CSE- “CHSCT”), negotiate of all Entity agreement
- Manage General Services team (2 employees) for HQ
- Guarantee respect of legislation, compliance and ethics perimeter of legal entity Adisseo France SAS based in Antony (92160)
- Guarantee perfect execution of administrative HR support to all legal entity employees.
Global HRBP for international support function
- Single entry point for all HR topics for EXCOM members in the perimeter (CFO, Competitiveness, and HRT)
- Lead budget HR contribution by defining human resources sourcing policy based on BP / Budget and share it to ensure 100% resources allocation as per business need. HR input to Budget
- Support managers on all HR processes and review for the staff: performance management, talent development, compensation and benefits campaign and workforce planning.
- Coordinates people review at staff level, with the objective to anticipate need (qualitative and quantitative), secure key position, develop key potential, retain key talent
- Contributes to generate good teamwork environment at staff. Is responsible for driving improvement of staff satisfaction: deploys satisfaction surveys and leads the definition and implementation of improvement plans within the region
- Minimum of 8 years’ HR experience with autonomous Site HR Manager role + HR project management
- Skilled in talent management.
- Master’s degree in HR management or other related field
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor and a mentor.
- Knowledge of France Laws and staff representatives’ relations
- Good knowledge of MS Office and HR tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in both French and English
- Intercultural awareness, ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.