Global Supply Chain Director F/M
Job family : Support Functions | Position : Supply Chain | Area : France | Region : Antony | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
The Global Supply Chain Director F/M is responsible for overseeing the company’s global supply chain strategy and drive the distribution network of all flows within SBU and Regions (S&OP, Stock management / Inventory planning, warehousing, logistics, transportation) for all regions in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity and enhance customer satisfaction.
The position drives the overall execution of distribution flows and constantly searches for new ways to optimize the flows to improve the cost to serve and working capital performance.
- He/ she defines and implements key Supply Chain KPIs to monitor the global performance of the Supply chain through a team of professionals in terms of warehousing costs, logistics costs and customer service, in close collaboration with the regions.
- He/she defines and monitors the transportation and distribution management budget
- In a matrix organization, he/she drives the community of Supply chain managers across SBUs, plants (planning, central warehouse, expeditions) and regions to implement best practices. He/she trains, evaluates and provides constructive feedback.
- He/she will drive and position the Supply Chain as a central process in the value chain, as a transformation engine for the business.
- Owner of the S&OP process executed in the 3 SBUs, he/she works closely with SBUs and regions to challenge supply chain practices and adapt schemes of flows to complex requirements (Make to Stock, Make to Order, Trading) and promotes customer-centric value‐added supply chain solutions.
- Owner of the Order to Cash process executed by the customer services in the Regions, he/she interacts closely with Sales, Operations and Customer Service teams to meet customer expectations while taking into account financial, operational and contract compliance.
Experience & Hard skills:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related field;
- 15 years of experience in supply chain management gained in B2B environments with S&OP execution;
- Supply chain optimization (stocks management, transportation, etc…). Having worked in a process industry is a plus;
- Proven track record in delivering change, transformational changes collaboratively in across functional and global.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization and in a multi-cultural environment
- Supply Chain Management in an international context
- S&OP process
- Purchase Management
- Supply chain optimization – Procurement – Transportation – Logistics costs‐ Stocks management –
- Capability to use sales forecast system (e.g. Futurmaster) and digital tools to optimize cost and time (e.g. Track and Trace);
- Expert proficiency with Excel & Powerpoint, knowledge of Power BI
- Working knowledge of an ERP – experience with SAP is a plus
- Languages: English (must have) ‐ French: fluent, other languages a plus
- People development – project and change management
- Team management (direct and remote)
- Strong leadership, ability to lead cross-functional and multicultural teams (up to 150 people);
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving.
- Sense of urgency.