Global Key Account Manager F/M
Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : France | Region : Global | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are looking for a skilled Global Key Account Manager F/M to oversee the relationships of Adisseo with our key customers. The GKA manager F/M will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with those strategic customers to secure greater loyalty.
She/He will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The GKA manager will also be in charge to develop cross-selling among SBUs product portfolio at the GKA level.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing Adisseo business to achieve long-term success with the identified Global Key Accounts and to strengthen Adisseo position in the mind of the GKA, from a key supplier position to a strategic partnership position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and monitor Strategic Account Business Plan 3-5 years obtaining the buy-in of the ExCom and leading the KAM team
- Define Priorities at global, regional and area levels for Global Key Accounts
- Monitor GKA Sales & BVGM
- Prepare the appropriate reporting with GKA KPIs
- Build the offer together with SBUs
- Define Payment terms in line with Adisseo financial guidelines
- Manage the allocation of volumes (if required)
- Price definition per GKA Decide who should handle price negotiation according to customer expectations, historic relationship and business responsibilities
- Manage GKA Annual Budget process
- Define annual budget for each GKA
- Meeting with Regional directors, SBUs, R&D
- Consolidation of sales objectives and supply chain costs
- Consolidation of dedicated resources (marketing, technical…) and other project expenses
- Develop customer intimacy and build Adisseo strategy to maintain & develop it
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Build trust & relationships with senior key decision makers and influencers
- Expand the relationships with the GKA by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Define customer-centric strategy
- Create and lead KAM team (Adisseo internal resources involved in the GKA business worldwide)
- Serve as the link of communication between the GKA and internal teams
- Define regional relays and recruit KAM team internally to execute the strategy
- Lead (functionally) the account team to achieve GKA strategy
- Establish planning and manage the Business with the KA
- Define, implement and monitor Account plan with the KAM team
- Solve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Manage commercials in good collaboration with SBUs
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships / Cross-selling & new product introduction
- Contribute to the development of the Account management competencies across the organization
- Identify competencies and skills to be improved in account management
- Train salesforce and SBUs members
- Relevant experience as Key Account Manager in an international environment
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels including C-Level
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Financial acumen
The job holder will have to spend time with the KA he/she manages as well as the Adisseo teams interacting with those KA. Around 100 days of travel are forecasted each year.