FLOW PILOT – STRATEGIC BUSINESS UNIT
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Supply Chain |
Area : France |
Region : Antony |
Contract : Permanent position |
Scope of Position:
Adisseo has the ambition to speed the develop its performance products manufactured by five plants in Europe and China of its main Strategic Business unit,, and increase its agility to meet customers expectations in ever changing world.
Supply chain can make the difference to increase customers experience by improving the visibility on inventories, traceability, flow security and agility of the distribution plans.
The Flow pilot position is key to orchestrate the coordinate the information across the commercial, marketing, production and logistics team and implement actions plan.
- To participate to BUDGETARY process established by the controlling guidance, with all the other internal stakeholders.
- To participate to the preparation and execution of Sales Inventories & Operations Planning (SIOP) piloting in order to allow the executive decision-making
- to update/evolve the master production plan (MPP) based on sales, shipments and productions based on Industrial and business management input.
- To establish scenarios’ planning capability and unlimited ‘what if” analysis to support for collaborative making process to better understand the impact of various
- To be proactive for SC tools evolutions with digital means in order to gain efficiency in piloting such modulization models
- To be responsible to build SBU inventories target and to monitors the indicator follow up at SBU level in collaboration with finance, regions and sites for optimizing cash flow.
- to ensure the optimization of products flow, of loads (FCL & grouping / frequency of orders, loading sites, etc.) to make more insightful decisions faster with real-time, in memory processing
- To participate to the construction of the Logistics budget and be responsible to monitor up costs
- To participate to Supply chain optimization projects or services differentiation that bring more value-added to customers and to Adisseo
- To participate to animate the planners of the five plants
- Manages the SBU scorecards using the available tools and is constantly striving for continuous improvement to increase the efficiency of the tools
- Stock in cover days
- Internal service rate
- Reliable forecasts
- Customer satisfaction KPI consolidation at the SBU level
Dimensions with Interfaces:
- Internal: with SC Adisseo community such as Sales, controlling, production, quality, marketing, market access,
- External: SC of customers
- Education: Supply chain background
Strong statistical understanding to help analyze trends, seasonality and anomalies in our customers buying patterns
- Good knowledge of cloud based systems to support easy collaboration and consensus planning with Adisseo colleagues around the world.
- Exception piloting of KPI dash-boarding to help identify problem areas in advance and take corrective measures quickly
- Capability to manage projects for ex : either increasing performances by simplification, for ex speeding up the pace of new product introduction
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment with cross-functional interfaces
- Embark people by technical credibility, arguments and demonstration
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit and flexibility to interact actively with other departments within the organization
- Good communication skills and fluency in English – oral and written
- Supply Chain back ground, preferably in B2B industries with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Data analysis experience with Digital means