Flavorist / Palatability Development Manager M/F
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : Lyon |
Contract : Permanent position |
The flavorist / Palatability Development manager is responsible for new solutions & product development within the Palatability category of Adisseo through the definition and implementation of new solutions development plan in close cooperation with the global Palatability team.
She/he contributes actively to the strategy and Business Plan definition as well as to all initiatives related to Adisseo’s sustainable development objectives.
She/he is responsible for the product formulations and product efficacy, both for our existing product ranges as for our bespoke customer solutions and services.
She/he works closely with the R&I team, Global Scientific & Technical managers and the Regional Technical managers to translate customers needs into solutions.
- Strategic New Solutions and Product Development
- Manage functionally the flavorist team of the category
- Collaborate with the R&I teams of the SBU specialties
- Contribute to the scientific plan for Palatability in close cooperation with R&I
- Contribute to Strategy and BP construction
- Be a proactive contributor to Adisseo’s sustainable development objectives.
- Adhere to Adisseo’s values, behaviors, ethic and compliance policies; be a role model; ensure that direct reports operate according to these values, behaviors and policies.
- Academic degree in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Ideally in Feed or Food flavor industry
- Experience in new product development, product formulations
- Project management skills
- English required, additionally French and/or Mandarin would be a strong plus
- Specific IT knowledge: Microsoft office – ERP systems / data bases.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment in a matrix-structured organization
Travel: approximately 10-20 %