FIO – Services Global technical manager
Job family : Research & Innovation |
Position : Research & Innovation |
Area : France |
Region : Global |
Contract : Permanent position |
ADISSEO has developed for more than ten years a PNE ( Precise Nutrition Evaluation) service via near infra-red spectrometry technology, and through a web platform, allows its customers to obtain predictions in seconds, analytical results necessary for a precise control plan.
As an extension, ADICT ( ADisseo Calculation Tool) is a tool that allows, from the parameters predicted by PNE, to calculate the complete matrix of nutritional values of raw materials.
In this context, the role of the position is to be in customer support in the implementation of feed optimization tools (PNE & ADICT).
Within the Feed Innovation Optimization (FIO) Department, the main responsabilities will be:
- Promote the development and use of the NIRS PNE service and its ADICT extension with external and internal regional customers
- Know, disseminate and guarantee the knowledge of NIR spectrometry, its use and its interest in the formulation
- Collect customer requests, anticipate relevant PNE developments, ensure synthesis and development with R&I and IT teams
- Collect customer requests and propose relevant ADICT developments
- Enhance all the data and produce summary and scientific popularisation reports
- Ensure competitive intelligence reports on comparable systems and on the quality of Raw Materials such as Nutrition concepts and tables
Profile of the candidate:
- Background agri/agro engineer or university equivalent ideally acquired in animal nutritio
- At least 5y experience in feed formulation or quality management for feed production
- Experience in raw materials management in a feed mill
- Technical and customer support experience
- English & French fluent
- Business travels: 25% of time in France and abroad